Suzuki Swift Advanced Drive @ Bushy Park Barbados Sporting Venue
July 24, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until July 31, 2019
The Suzuki Swift Advanced Drive at Bushy Park offers you the chance to greatly enhance your driving skills, learning and practising new techniques in a controlled environment, increasing not only your safety on the road but also your driving pleasure.
Through the Suzuki Swift Drive, you can swap seats with your instructor, to the Suzuki Swift Advanced Drive in which you can lap the circuit ‘flying solo.’
The Suzuki Swift Advanced Drive Package consists of:
- a welcome to Bushy Park Barbados and a brief introduction to the venue and the Suzuki Swift Sport
- one 4-lap session as a passenger in a Suzuki Swift Sport, driven by a professional racing driver or instructor
- one 4-lap session driving a Suzuki Swift Sport with an instructor next to you
- one 6-lap session driving a Suzuki Swift Sport on your own
- an on-board video of your experience to show your family and friends, filmed in HD and presented on a USB memory stick
- Bushy Park Barbados cap and T-shirt
- a certificate with your lap time
- Water and soft drinks supplied per/personPricing – USD 360 per person, or USD 410 per person inclusive of light refreshments/snacks and return transport to Bushy Park from your accommodation.
Customized packages are available on request, including enhancements such as air-conditioned corporate suites and catering to suit, while special rates are on also offer for group bookings.
Requirements for Suzuki Swift Drive Experience:
- A lead car (pace car) will be used for the Suzuki Swift Drive Experience if there is a group experience
- Ages 18 years or over is required
- Must hold a valid manual/stick shift driving license or BMF Racing License
- Enclosed shoes are required
- Safety gear provided – balaclava and helmet
Participants must be aged 18 or above and hold a valid driving licence or Barbados Motoring Federation (BMF) racing licence. It is mandatory to sign a Liability Waiver before the start of the event.