Suzuki Swift Driving Experience @ Bushy Park Barbados Sporting Venue
March 15, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00am on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until April 30, 2019
Suzuki Swift Driving Experience at Bushy Park offers you the chance to greatly enhance your driving skills, learning and practising new techniques in a controlled environment, increasing not only your safety on the road but also your driving pleasure.
Through the Suzuki Swift Drive, you can swap seats with your instructor, to the Suzuki Swift Advanced Drive in which you can lap the circuit ‘flying solo.’
The Suzuki Swift Drive Package consists of:
- a welcome to Bushy Park Barbados and a brief introduction to the venue and the Suzuki Swift Sport
- one 4-lap session as a passenger in a Suzuki Swift Sport, driven by a professional racing driver or instructor
- one 4-lap session driving a Suzuki Swift Sport with an instructor next to you
- an onboard video of your experience to show your family and friends, filmed in HD and presented on a USB memory stick
- a certificate with your lap time
- Water and soft drinks supplied per/person
USD 180 per person, or USD 230 per person inclusive of light refreshments/snacks and return transport to Bushy Park from your accomodation.
Customized packages are available on request, including enhancements such as air-conditioned corporate suites and catering to suit, while special rates are on also offer for group bookings.
Requirements for Suzuki Swift Drive Experience:
- A lead car (pace car) will be used for the Suzuki Swift Drive Experience if there is a group experience
- Ages 18 years or over is required
- Must hold a valid manual/stick shift driving license or BMF Racing License
- Enclosed shoes are required
- Safety gear provided – balaclava and helmet
It is mandatory to sign a Liability Waiver before the start of the event.