Culpepper’s Delights offers a wide range of locally manufactured Barbadian products – local treats, spices, jams, syrups, and much more.
This little shop is your last local stop! Culpepper’s Delights is a one-stop shop where you will find the unique flavors from Barbados, a Bajan greeting, and a memory-filled vacation.
We are located in the Departures Terminal at the Grantley Adams International Airport, where you will find all the Bajan flavors you can buy. From hot sauces with major brands such as One Drop, Delish, Amanda’s, and Aunt Mays, to name a few. You will also find spices such as Fish seasoning, Blackening, Jerk, our local marinades, jams, famous sorrel syrups, and much more.
Why spend your time at the supermarket when we could take care of those items for you?
Plus, there are so many weight restrictions on luggage. Feel free to send through your luggage when you check in for your flight and know that this is going in your carry-on at the airport. We also provide in-transit bags for those taking connecting flights; there are no weight restrictions here.
Culpepper’s Delights Can Help You:
- Time – Save time before you travel. Browse online via WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram, reserve your favorite products, and discover new ones without a rush. Avoid any lines while shopping in the supermarket on the island or at the airport in this current climate when choosing us.
- Choice – Send us a message or call, and we will give you all the options available from our entire product range. Do note that we are here to please you, so even if there is something needed that we do not carry, rest assured that we will source that item for you.
- Exclusivity – Culpepper’s Delights offers a great selection of limited-edition products and travel exclusives that cannot be found anywhere else, especially with our customizable packages. If you take a gift home for a friend, neighbor, colleague, or loved one, we will create specialty packs for you with the selected items. Even if you want a specialty pack done but are unsure what to get as a gift, we will make the suggestions and create it for you.
- Payment – Payment takes place at the kiosk in the Departures Lounge. When picking your order up, it will already be packaged, and the only thing you need to do is pick your pack up. There are also many ways to pay; we accept all major credit cards by Visa, MasterCard American Express and cash in several different currencies.
- Orders – Order inquiries can be made by giving us a call or contacting us via email, Whatsapp, Facebook, and Instagram.
- About Timings – You can place your order 48 hours before your departure.
- Your order will be ready for pickup from the Culpepper’s Delights Kiosk when you arrive at the airport and clear security; it will be the one place you cannot miss, as we are easily seen when you are coming through the security checkpoint.
- Cancellation of orders – this can be done at any time; contact us 24 hours before your flight and make your cancellation.
So why choose us in this environment? Who wants to be running around shopping when it can be done for you?
Instead of going to a market to take the flavors of Barbados home, let us take care of that for you.
Enjoy the beach, enjoy the food, enjoy the people and culture, and take our items home to recreate anything you fell in love with on this island.