Fast Track Services at the Barbados Airport
A first-class destination deserves a first-class experience.
Let’s face it. Traveling these days is more complicated than it used to be. As the world opens back up and travelers again seek the sun, sea, and sand of beautiful Barbados, there are a variety of ways to make your arrival to (and departure from) this little island paradise smooth and stress-free.
Several companies offer both locals and tourists expedited and VIP assistance to ensure the Barbados travel experience is as simple as possible.
Also known as fast-tracking services, these can include anything from
- A personalized escort on arrival
- Designated fast-track Immigration and Customs lines
- Speedier security checks points
- Advice on relevant COVID-19 documentation
- PCR test results
- Assistance with luggage processing
- Baggage claim
As you depart the island, it can similarly encompass booking your transportation to the airport, help with appropriate COVID-19 departure testing (if required), VIP Departure Lounge access, and the overall management of any additional departure logistics.
One thing’s for sure – the entire Barbados fast track experience guarantees both priority access and priority treatment for faster, more comfortable, and less stressful travel.
Why should I fast-track?
Whether you’re arriving or departing Barbados, using a fast-track service is the best way to ensure you cover all the bases concerning your trip and limit any last-minute surprises which may disrupt your travel plans.
Within the current COVID-19 climate, there are significantly more procedures and paperwork for you to consider, not to mention making sure you are up-to-date with the ever-evolving COVID-19 health and international travel protocols.
However, this does not have to be as overwhelming as it may seem, especially with the use of Barbados’ personalized and top-class fast-track services.
Before you even set out on your journey, these services guide you through the more rigorous preparation required to travel. Because no traveler is precisely the same, fast-tracking services personnel also help you to make the best choices to suit your traveling needs right from the ‘get-go.’
Fast-track services in Barbados have received rave reviews worldwide, with one user even describing the service on Viator as “a valuable part of the Barbados journey.”
Not only are these services an essential time-saver, but you will also get a trusted advisor and travel partner every step of the way.
What kind of fast track services are available?
The essence of the island’s fast track services is to provide you with transit options that offer preferential and five-star treatment on both your arrival to and departure from Barbados.
They will seamlessly guide you through the Barbados airport and airport procedures, and even many of your particulars before traveling, so you have a hassle-free travel passage in Barbados.
Before You Fly
Pre-travel services are becoming increasingly popular to help with your pre-travel needs, including:
- Providing the most up-to-date COVID-19 travel and quarantine requirements and protocols for Barbados and any related costs
- Making recommendations for approved COVID-19 testing facilities
- Advising on Barbados’ passport and visa requirements
- Assisting with completing and uploading arrival forms and documentation, including PCR test results
- Guidance on airline check-in and destination arrival processes
- Assistance with quarantine arrangements and approved self-isolating locations (if required)
- Help with post-arrival COVID-19 test booking and access to private doctors (if needed)
- Contacting relative Embassy and Consular services (if required)
- Investigating foreign currency exchange rates
- Keeping abreast of all current travel advisories
Because numerous international flights can land in Barbados simultaneously, it may cause long lines and delays in processing due to the high volume of incoming travelers.
Using an arrival fast track service means less crowding and minimal waiting time, with specially designated lines for fast trackers to breeze through the arrivals process from start to finish.
More specifically, you can receive:
- A personalized “meet and greet” service
- Assistance with official entry documents
- Technical assistance with relevant apps such as BIMSAFE
- Fast track through a priority Immigration line and passport control
- Help with luggage and baggage claim
- Fast-tracked Customs access
- A personal escort to your next mode of transportation
- Coordination of rental car particulars
- Destination “drop off” via sedan, luxury vehicle, or limousine
Did you know?
Barbados offers the option of fully vaccinated taxis. Ask your fast-track company if you prefer your driver to be fully vaccinated when making your booking arrangements.
NOTE: ALL TRAVELLERS TO BARBADOS MUST PRESENT A VALID AND APPROVED NEGATIVE STANDARD PCR TEST RESULT
You can also employ fast-track services to coordinate your smooth departure from the island.
Services provided may incorporate (but is not limited to):
- COVID-19 departure testing particulars – determining whether you need a test, what kind of test is required (i.e., Antigen or PCR), and how many days before your departure you need to be tested
- Access to private COVID-19 medical professionals and testing facilities
- Assistance booking transportation to the airport
- Airport curbside greeting and escort
- Management of exit documents, including COVID-19 paperwork
- Fast-tracked check-in
- Escort service to the airport Rapid Antigen swabbing lounge (if required)
- Facilitate VIP Executive Departure Lounge with free WiFi, bar, light snacks, and sandwiches
How do I fast-track?
To get you started, we’ve provided a list of just some of the local companies who can help you on your fast track journey both to and from Barbados and some links to some additional helpful information.
NOTE: Barbados caters to fully vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers, so anyone can use our VIP fast track services.