Jackson Breezy Vacation Rental Apartment
Jackson Breezy Vacation Rental Apartment is a spacious one-bedroom upstairs apartment rental suitable for vacation and business with inland views. The apartment has an open-plan layout and consists of a living room, air-conditioned bedroom, dining room, bathroom, full kitchen, laundry, and patio.
Located on the secure and enclosed grounds of a private residence in the suburbs, Jackson Breezy is a 5-minute drive from Warrens, a prominent business and shopping center with restaurants and cafes.
The airport is a 35-minute drive, and world-famous beaches, including Browne’s beach, are 10-15 minutes away by car.
We are an official government-authorized quarantine apartment. So feel free to book our property if you need to quarantine on arrival to the island.
Note: there will be an additional upfront fee of USD$55 for cleaning on your exit and USD$43 for the government-mandated security monitoring.
There are Smart TVs in the living room and bedroom connected to the internet, thus providing access to Netflix, YouTube, etc.
– The bedroom is airconditioned with an overhead fan, a full queen-size bed, a built-in closet, a chest of draws, and bedside tables.
– The living room consists of a full-size sofa with a pull-out bed and smart tv with internet access.
– The dining room has a six-seater dining table.
– The kitchen consists of cutlery, crockery for six, a gas range, electric kettle, a small electric oven, microwave, toaster, and refrigerator.
– The laundry consists of a washer and dryer.
– The upstairs patio overlooks the island’s interior and is furnished with two lounge chairs and a table.
– Parking for guests is located on the outside of the property next to the guest entrance.
As your host, we help as much as possible and are reachable by phone, email, and text messaging. You reach out to me at your convenience.
My wife is fluent in Spanish and has a working knowledge of Hindi.
Jackson Terrace is a quiet middle-class area with lots of greenery, farmland, and pedestrians. Yet close to Bajan (Barbadian) rum shops, churches, and roadside mechanics.
Like most Barbados, you can get around by bus, taxi, and hired car in our area.
To explore the island, we recommend that you hire a vehicle.
The closest bus stop is about 5 minutes walk away.
If you are interested in riding, we may be able to put you in contact with a bicycle rental, but note that Barbados is a very hilly country with lots of vehicles on narrow roads.
Upstairs apartment with inland views of the island. We are located in a private residence enclosed compound and recently renovated with Free Fast Internet, full kitchen, washer, and dryer.
Located in the suburbs, 5 minutes drive from Warrens, a prominent business & shopping center, with restaurants and cafes. Thirty-five minutes from the airport.
Brandon’s and Browne’s beaches are 10-15mins away by car.
Smart TVs with Internet Access for Netflix, YouTube, etc.
Air-conditioned bedroom, dining table for 6, sleeps 4.