December 5th, 2008 Barbados Prime Minister Announces First Cabinet Reshuffle
Barbados Prime Minister David Thompson has made his first cabinet reshuffle since returning to power in January (2008) and for the first time announced a deputy prime minister.
October 19th, 2008 Barbados Signs a New Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA) with Europe
– Barbados has joined 12 other Caribbean countries in signing a much-discussed Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA) with the 27-member European Union (EU).
August 22nd, 2008 Totally Barbados and the World Travel Market in London November 2008
Totally Barbados travel to the World Travel Market in London November 2008 to promote www.TotallyBarbados.com!
March 25th, 2008
Barbados Executive Salaries up 8 percent. A survey of Barbados and six other Caribbean countries by International accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has found that executive salaries in businesses are up about 8 percent from a year ago.
March 25th, 2008 Barbados Tourism on the Rise
– Barbados Hotel and Tourism Association reporting occupancy level growth for 2008 winter season.s
March 25th, 2008 Neal & Massy take over BS&T
– Trinidad’s Neal and Massy takes over Barbados Shipping and Trading Company.
February 28th, 2008 Barbados and the Caribbean Stock Exchange
– Barbados will be one of three countries to initiate the first phase of a long-mooted unification of Caribbean Stock Exchanges, aimed at providing a one-stop shop for foreign investors.
February 10th, 2008 Barbados Projecting Economic Growth for 2008
– Barbados is projecting economic growth of between 3 and 3.5 per cent in 2008.
February 10th, 2008 Barbados Economic Growth for 2007
– New Central Bank figures show the Barbados economy grew by 4.3 per cent in 2007.
January 27th, 2008 Barbados Government Expecting Lower 2008 First Quarter Economic Growth
– Barbados Prime Minister, David Thompson, tells business sector international economic instability may cause lower than projected 2008 first quarter growth.
Other Related Articles: